Date of Event:
Who can become an Exhibitor
- Universities, Colleges and Schools - Apprenticeship Education Institutions & Training Centers
- Governmental and Private Education, Research, Scholarship and Loan program representatives - Volunteering, Internship, Traineeship, and Fellowship program representatives
- Summer and Winter School Program representatives
- Study Abroad Agencies and Exchange representatives
- Human Resources, Career and Recruitment Company representatives
- Language and Foundation Course Center representatives
- Research Institutes and Techno Park representatives
- Foundations which support educational programs
- Education equipment and stationary materials producing companies
- Student Unions, Youth Hostels, Study and Travel programs
- Mass Media and Distant Education program representatives
Exhibitors will have a platform to introduce and promote their own programs and positions to hundreds of visitors.
Exhibitors will have the opportunity of B2B coaching and meeting with guests.
Finding talented and well-targeted students, customers, volunteers, researchers and employees;
Exploring and building new partnership opportunities with local and international partners.
Participation is limited to 60 potential Exhibitors from all over the world. Due to the limited available places, the first payments will secure the candidate's participation in priority.
Working Language: English
Participation fee for Exhibitors: 3.000EUR
Deadline for sending the application form and the payment of the participation fee (after receiving the IPD Invoice) is the 25th of January 2016. Selected Exhibitors will receive invitation letter and further documents on participation when the participation fee transferred successfully to the bank account.
Cancellation Deadline for Exhibitors is the 10 th of March 2016. Until this date we will charge 50% of the participation fee. Cancellation appeals after the 10 th of March 2016 are non-refundable.
We are looking for motivated volunteers for the following activities:
- Technical support
- Decoration of the Fair
- Visitors and guests registration
- Translation support: English-German or English-French
- Administrative supports
- Photo, camera and multimedia support
- Exhibitors Accompany Support
- Logistic and transfer arrangement
- IT Specialist
- Event Promotion
We will cover local transport in Zurich and meal expenses of volunteers plus a honorarium per day. Apart this, volunteers will get equipments (T-shirts, name badges, pens and notepads of the Fair) provided by the organization. Age limit is between 18-30 years.
Deadline for sending the Application form is 15 th of January 2016
Benefits for Sponsors
- To be at the attention of thousands visitors of exhibition web site and Facebook page;
- Promotion through distribution members list and hundreds visitors of Exhibition;
- Promotion of company products and services;
- An opportunity to find a new potential partners and clients:
- Sponsor companies names and logos will be separately promoted through Exhibition catalogue, posters and banners.
For Sponsorship please send us the application form (Application for Sponsorship) with an official letter for sponsorship request firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is the 25 th of January 2016
After submitting the application form with the official letter for sponsorship request you will receive an Invoice to start payment procedure. The letter of confirmation with further details will be sent afterwards.
Institute for Peace and Dialogue (IPD) is an independent, international non-profit and non-religious institute located in Lucerne, Switzerland. IPD dedicates itself to the promotion and prevention of conflicts between and within states, companies and communities by strengthening institutional dialogue, mediation and academic education with the participation of civil societies, INGOs, business and state institutions. To achieve its purposes, IPD providing its beneficiaries with academic-scientific programs (MA programs, summer academies, seminars, conferences, forums and exhibitions), institutional broad research-survey outputs, publication of educational materials, carrying out mediation, negotiation and reconciliation initiatives.
Since its establishment IPD organized several successful international academic projects and starting 2016 decided to promote education work with it’s a new exhibition initiative. With a keen understanding of the importance of education, IPD decided to provide “one-stop” education and career fair for school leavers, parents, teachers, university students, job seekers, working adults, members of industry and the general public seeking higher education opportunities.
Please don’t hesitate to ask and be part of our new Education Exhibition in case of any future inquiries or cooperation proposals via E-mail email@example.com. For more detailed information and participation Application forms please visit IPD web page www.ipdinstitute.ch.
Bank Details for Payment
Bank Name: PostFinance AG
Address: Mingerstrasse 20
3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account number: 91-806816-2
IBAN: CH50 0900 0000 9180 6816 2
SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX